Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Week 9 - Finishing the Color Study

On Sunday and Monday, I was working on finishing on all the character poses and came up on five 1/2 different poses. I thought they would take two hours at least to create, but it takes five hours. Juster sketching, and retracing for more finer lines takes about an 1/2 hours (It you know what you'll doing 1 hour or 30 mins at least!), creating layers and making the lines connect for fill coloring / hard and light strokes 1 hour, filling in white and black and layer rearrangement 1 hour if not done right before hand. Highlights and shadows 2 hours (It you know what you are doing 1 hour at least).

I have most of the pencil work done, now all I have to do is finishing up the digital painting (Highlights & Shadows).

No comments:

Post a Comment