Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Week 4 - Building the Final Rough

I have created the asstes as of clothing for the character design. The character main clothing is that of style short pants, a long scrap cap around the body, and symbol tattoos on the right arm and chest on the body that calls on the fire beast, and others minor asstes. I put a silk scarp on the character and made look like a fire silk, but I was told by my bother who was critiquing my work that "you just don't put silk on men" and "create more muscle tone in the arms and chest". He said make a fur scrap and don't cover the chest area to show more masculine (he a red mage warror).

I plan to create an fire scrap (flaming fur, yet I don't know yet (thumbs)) and tattoos that will be on the fire wolve (I don't if its going to be a wolf or lion-like beast, I might use something other than tattoos, but I would like to have something resembling something together with the main character and the fire wolve). By the end of week 5, I will have a "Front View" "Profile" and "Back View" of the character, as well as the fire wolve (I will look for a similar name for the mythology race of a fire or mystic creature as a wolve or four legged animal). Depending on the time, I may have to create the creature over christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment