One the first day, I was thinking of a concept art style to work for a character. I already though of what kind of character to do, but I need to use a drawing style to work from. I wanted to do a drawing that is between realism and deformity cartoony drawings. I chose Disney as a drawing style, but I wanted to create an action character that would be as if its going to be in a game setting.
I will create a short side story and assets for the characters as well as an partern to travel with. I don't know what I want the partern to be (its going to be ether an wolve/bear character or three creature from Akkadian Mythology.
So the overall objective is to design an character concept with enough detail information like story background, assets on gear and accessories. Give over detail about what are the concepts and start doing thumbnails on the concepts.
No comments:
Post a Comment